What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

BrainEater

Yea those 548's suck.

-----

Got my rigs all switched over , I'm back producing 25+ kppd again...:clap:

Grinder is bringing rigs online too , so our ppd should get a bump upwards..

--

:thumb:

Arinoth

Staff member
Looks like right now that at least kakaostats says we'll pass TPU within 30 days. Hopefully i can re-add to this push come the 3rd when my rig comes back up from its holiday nap

Soultribunal

Staff member
Damn Work Unit Servers are being a PITA at least for me. My poor cards get backlogged with WU's finished and in Queue and it destroys their PPD until the WU server decides to take them in. I hope this gets fixed soon.

On another note, NExt Week should see a 10-12Kppd increase from me as well as Rig #3 comes online.

ST

redwagon

Finished my first bigadv . Tripled my PPD by this thing. Down to 29 minutes TPF now. Can't wait to see what this thing can do w/ -SMP 8.
Good job on the bigadv! :bananafunky:
We got four people who pulled these in today so that's a nice boost to the ppd! Way To Fold

chrisk

Folding Captain
Finished my first bigadv . Tripled my PPD by this thing. Down to 29 minutes TPF now. Can't wait to see what this thing can do w/ -SMP 8.
Congrats! Those things are really something. As far as electricity and heat goes, I think they are the best bang for your buck in PPD/watt right now.

zlojack

Alright, so looks like I am gonna get the 280s up and running.

Question: With the 195.65 drivers I can fold without deactivating SLI, correct?

Also: Is there something to the story of these drivers killing cards? I've had 2 cards go on me recently and those were the drivers I was using. Usually, where there's smoke....

So if I have to do the dummy plug thing, I will.

I'm still crunching on the CPU, so no bigadv or vmware for me at the moment. Maybe I'll switch over at some point in the future.

Zero82z

Banned
Question: With the 195.65 drivers I can fold without deactivating SLI, correct?
190 and up can fold without disabling SLI.
Also: Is there something to the story of these drivers killing cards? I've had 2 cards go on me recently and those were the drivers I was using. Usually, where there's smoke....
Brain had the BIOS of one of his cards nuked by 19x drivers. I'm using 191.07 without any problems so far, so YMMV.

zlojack

Well given my own experience over the past few weeks, I think I'll live with a dummy plug for now.

BrainEater

hehe.

Better safe than sorry.

I'm lucky , with the new 285 , I no longer require new drivers , the 185's work great.

-------

Hey check this out :

Workunit from 6162 B.C. : (third one down )

----

Sheesh......that's a big workunit , we better get to it guys !!

haha......thats what I get from messing with the clocks while it's running /

:thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter