What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Arinoth

Staff member
SLI folding not playing nice with the system again so until i reformat i'm folding on one card and on the cpu big adv wu's

chrisk

Folding Captain
Wow...looked at the EOC stats today and every one of the top 20 have produced 20K + PPD. Wicked stuff guys for a small team!

sswilson

Staff member
Wow...looked at the EOC stats today and every one of the top 20 have produced 20K + PPD. Wicked stuff guys for a small team!
Heh.... I'm just hanging on by a fingernail (more like a hangnail if the truth be told). Took an awful beating over the last few days with those blasted 1001001 freaking WUs now that they've pushed them into the general population. (They moved them from the "special" queue when they discovered folks were turning off the advanced tag to avoid them).

Gimme a week and I'll be moving back up the list..... ;)

LCB001

Everybody has been doing an amazing job, those -bigadv WU's certainly help too...

Go Team :canadianwave:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I am only waiting to find the right components at the right price. The latter being the hardest of the 2.

But it's a done deal.

Arinoth

Staff member
Got a nice big adv wu credit this early morning. Hopefully i can catch a day in the afternoon when its done the wu so i can reformat it (though i could pause it and let it not fold for an hour ro two while i reformat the pc and back it up onto another hdd).

Soultribunal

Staff member
I remember a time when 10k ppd was enough to put me firmly in the top 20 producers. Now I am double that and not even on the charts.
I really need to get #3 operational (SHould have PSU today) and get back into the game.

ST

Latest posts

Twitter