What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

BrainEater

I remember a time when 10k ppd was enough to put me firmly in the top 20 producers.......
Yep.

we are very very close to having the top 20 all 20kppd+ producers.

Very Impressive.There are less than 10 teams in the world that do.(at least from my quick count)

Keep up the good work everyone !!

:thumb:

Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
I remember a time when 10k ppd was enough to put me firmly in the top 20 producers. Now I am double that and not even on the charts.
I really need to get #3 operational (SHould have PSU today) and get back into the game.

ST
When I started folding in Jan '08, there was no GPU folding, and 3k PPD put you in the top five. If I didn't do any gaming on my machine, HFM says it would do 41k PPD. It's amazing how far we've come in a short couple of years.

/end "back in the day"

SugarJ

Staff member
It's ok 4DoorGTZ, I used to be number 4 behind 3.0, sswilson, and pscout before all you guys zoomed by me. The sting fades with time. :) I'm still trying to crack the top 5 in PPD one of these days. It's getting very tough to resist, I might have to succumb and build a 2nd machine.

Perineum

BAH... I should be sitting at 66K like I was before.... none of my hardware has changed at all.... but yet I'm rockin a 40K average, it seems

chrisk

Folding Captain
BAH... I should be sitting at 66K like I was before.... none of my hardware has changed at all.... but yet I'm rockin a 40K average, it seems
How many GSOs and GTS 250/9800 cards do you have? The 10101's ate my GTS 250 for breakfast. The drop was far less on my 285s.

SugarJ

Staff member
Yet Team H.I.M. Fans is moving up the charts. Hmmmm.

:rofl: Couldn't resist.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
It's ok 4DoorGTZ, I used to be number 4 behind 3.0, sswilson, and pscout before all you guys zoomed by me. The sting fades with time. :) I'm still trying to crack the top 5 in PPD one of these days. It's getting very tough to resist, I might have to succumb and build a 2nd machine.
No, it does not. I have to stop yappin', and take action. :ph34r:

Latest posts

Twitter