What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... dunno about the rest of the GPU folders out there, but not only am I getting nothing but 1888 WUs these day, but they're even crappier than "normal" 1888s..... :(

bwm

I'm still stuck with normal GPU jobs like p591X stuff so what ya complaining for :bleh:

Zero82z

Banned
Heh... dunno about the rest of the GPU folders out there, but not only am I getting nothing but 1888 WUs these day, but they're even crappier than "normal" 1888s..... :(
I've been getting the regular mix of 353s, 1888s, and 548s. Mostly 353s these days, thankfully.

crazyhorsejohnny

Doing 2x as I type this. During the week it was a good mix but since Friday night less 353s.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Probably my mom *sigh*

(In before chriskwarren!)
Hehe no comment here. Good job.

@4Door: you are still probably chugging away at a bigadv on your i7 so maybe it will jump for you. In the meantime, yeah something is not folding.

You have a UPS or two? Really helped me to get my rigs folding consistently without running to the room screaming like little girl.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Looks like we will pass ATI later this week on the charts. Perhaps if they paid a little more attention to GPU apps....

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter