What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

4DoorGTZ

Hehe no comment here. Good job.

@4Door: you are still probably chugging away at a bigadv on your i7 so maybe it will jump for you. In the meantime, yeah something is not folding.

You have a UPS or two? Really helped me to get my rigs folding consistently without running to the room screaming like little girl.

Nah, I've given up on -bigadv on the i7 laptop, runs way too hot and throttles at 95c, a "normal" 1920pt smp on 4 cores runs 80c and those are with a laptop cooler. 1 octogpu box is in my condo (wich is rented to my grandparents) so I'm sure someone unplugged something, other one was just setup the night before I left town so maybe someone at home didnt like the whirling of all the fans and turned that machine off. Time for some phone calls. I laughed when I saw my ppd graph, it fell like a rock.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Nah, I've given up on -bigadv on the i7 laptop, runs way too hot and throttles at 95c, a "normal" 1920pt smp on 4 cores runs 80c and those are with a laptop cooler. 1 octogpu box is in my condo (wich is rented to my grandparents) so I'm sure someone unplugged something, other one was just setup the night before I left town so maybe someone at home didnt like the whirling of all the fans and turned that machine off. Time for some phone calls. I laughed when I saw my ppd graph, it fell like a rock.
You need to get back soon...I'll be catching ya in 4 days or so...

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter