What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

_dangtx_

Banned
funny guy....some of them yes..they closed the one diner..and building/built something else there

boggtrotter59

I grew up in Cornwall (don't tell anyone...) which is pretty lose to MTL. If I remember correctly Ben's was on DeMaissoneuve blvd near the old Montreal forum, Dunn's was just down the road a bit on St Catherine's and Schwartz's was on St Laurent Blvd... been like 20 years since I been there... Which one's are still there... Just curious...

El_Fiendo

I could get into this too... but I won't... We all know what the problem is... As Charlie said... let's fold. Gentlemen prepare your weapons... Full power to starboard engines... maximum warp... Let's show these " :censored: " from NCIX what we can do...
Wait... wait. Just wait.

You only want the engines on one side of the ship to fire? What?

:haha:

Yup. Tee-Pee-eUUU and NCIX have cookies. We have beer, otherwise known as 'beaver juice'.
I get the best of both worlds. I get the Beaver Juice because I hijack your shipments from the breweries, and I get the cookies air dropped to my door. I don't enjoy them both together though, I've never thought to try beer and cookies. They don't mesh in my mind, I don't know about yours.

boggtrotter59

Wait... wait. Just wait.

You only want the engines on one side of the ship to fire? What?

:haha:

I get the best of both worlds. I get the Beaver Juice because I hijack your shipments from the breweries, and I get the cookies air dropped to my door. I don't enjoy them both together though, I've never thought to try beer and cookies. They don't mesh in my mind, I don't know about yours.
Starboard... Leftboard ...Rightboard ... Port... just give her all she's got... Scotty...

_dangtx_

Banned
memory failing me and not going to them places, no idea but i know one went down like last year.

i keep healthier eating habits lately :D

J_M

I think mentioning Dunn's on this forum in front of westcoasters such as myself should be a bannable offense. Have you seen what passes for brisket out here (not to mention poutine - A&W you have got to be friggin kidding)? Costco used to sell Dunn's but I haven't seen it for a while - I need an airdrop or something from one of you Montrealers! Maybe the HWC store could start selling it? Please I'm begging you!

Edit: Bogtrotter - you forgot the mustard. Oh god I'm so hungry!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter