What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

gingerbee

ok does this work and help at all:thumb: ( not looking to get into folding or get any credit really just want to help hwc's and it's members ) and it seems to be running just want to make sure the points are going to hwc's:thumb:

Attachments

chrisk

Folding Captain
whats with the countdown lol?
When I submit my next wu.

You guys are freaking me out....I was in the hunt but now my rigs are crappin themselves and I do not have time to tune them up.....:angry2:

Whats up with your rigs? Rig issue or bigadv issue?

ok does this work and help at all:thumb: ( not looking to get into folding or get any credit really just want to help hwc's and it's members ) and it seems to be running just want to make sure the points are going to hwc's:thumb:
Looks good gingerbee! This is how it starts....:ph34r:

Zero82z

Banned
That works, but you could get a heck of a lot more production out of your machines if you used the SMP client instead. See here for instructions on how to set it up: [H]ard|Forum - View Single Post - [H]orde|Central v2 - Everything DC (FAQ's, Guides, Tips and Tricks)

Get your passkey from here and make sure you use it when prompted during the client configuration process: [email protected]

And make sure that you enable the -advmethods option.

_dangtx_

Banned
bigadv truckload of points? its really funny. 'one machine can make all the difference' .lol.

MarkOne

Banned
its the shipper's fault, i think. ups just picks it up. packing costs money you know? :p
@ Zero not even complaining about the shipper, it's about EVGA :ph34r:, they cut on the presentation of the box... anyway it will make less in the recycle bin :thumb:

@ Dan, it's the part in the EVGA box that are loose . Card in bubble wrap, bag with the adaptor , cd , instruction , Usally they are solid box inside a tine one that open on the front , with separator inside , the one of Evga is only a box opening on the side ... .But I find it cheap. if it's the only thing I have to complain it's not too bad , I was just surprise.:shok:

edit : wait a minute I buy many cheap EVGA card... they are usually in the same kind of double box , don't know what happen with this model

Twitter