What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Looks like boggsy has really turned it up! ~80K, and I don't think you are using any bigadvs are you?

Good job!! Way To Fold Perhaps you will get LCB before I do :haha:

boggtrotter59

Looks like boggsy has really turned it up! ~80K, and I don't think you are using any bigadvs are you?

Good job!! Way To Fold Perhaps you will get LCB before I do :haha:

Don't know about passing LCB... just yet anyway...that would probably take a year or more at my current PPD.
Nope haven't been using your bigadvs... but I'd like to... :haha:
Strictly vidcards and smp's at this point... planning a bigadv build soon though...

_dangtx_

Banned
somethings off yet again. fuzzy was supposed to pass a while ago..what the duce!..i mean fold! lol!

_dangtx_

Banned
i didnt but i was still hoping..well expecting hed do 3-4 times my lowly lowly ppd lol

trayton

I really miss you guys I hope sometime things get settled and I get a better job etc, May 6th we find out more about the baby and his heart surgery (when it takes place and which way they are doing it open heart or non intrusive).

Anyway I've sold and upgraded hardware so once I can come back I should put up some nice PPD. Funny thing is between computer repairs, and selling hardware I havnt spent a sent of my job money on computers but I've put in hours of fixing and building for people lol!

Soultribunal

Staff member
I really miss you guys I hope sometime things get settled and I get a better job etc, May 6th we find out more about the baby and his heart surgery (when it takes place and which way they are doing it open heart or non intrusive).

Anyway I've sold and upgraded hardware so once I can come back I should put up some nice PPD. Funny thing is between computer repairs, and selling hardware I havnt spent a sent of my job money on computers but I've put in hours of fixing and building for people lol!

Family First. All the best to you Trayton. I hope its at Sick Kids where they're doing it?

ST

chrisk

Folding Captain

Good luck and all the best.

Latest posts