What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Charloz24

Can't you add a shortcut of the Client in the Start folder? It should start on its own when the rig is restarted.
^ That will work, and the newer versions of the SMP client should support running as a service as well now that MPI is no longer required.
This works indeed and the fact that now MPI no longer needed remove the need to start up windows with a password, so if there is a reboot, everythings restarts on it's own. :thumb:

lowfat

Staff member
This works indeed and the fact that now MPI no longer needed remove the need to start up windows with a password, so if there is a reboot, everythings restarts on it's own. :thumb:
You can use a user account password and still have Windows login automatically.

stoanee

Can't you add a shortcut of the Client in the Start folder? It should start on its own when the rig is restarted.
^ That will work, and the newer versions of the SMP client should support running as a service as well now that MPI is no longer required.
Create the html page in your Dropbox folder. Access it either through the Dropbox website or Dropbox app on your phone.
I just found this random free hosting service that I've been using: Folding Client Overview
I just set up an account with the link Zero posted. It's really easy, check this guide if you need help :

[Windows 7] Remote Monitoring Fahmon/HFM - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net
You can use a user account password and still have Windows login automatically.

I have soooo much to do when I get home + build another folding box, can't really call it time off..:haha:

LCB001

Mmmm looks like things are starting to liven up around here finally, nice to see folks getting back in the game...

:canadianwave:

kyle_L

well im back in the folding game, my gtx 460 puts out arround 9100 ppd and i hope to increase my gpu count over the next couple months.

Latest posts

Twitter