What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Chilly

Pretty similar to my watercooled 980x @ 4400mhz .... is it this?
Its a little better than a 980x... Almost double... :haha:

Actually the PPD should be quite alot higher, at least 20k ppd more, I've narrowed it down to the fact that I am running single channel ram at the moment to be the reasoning.

My research leads me to think(I won't know till I test it, very little info out about this specific issue I'm having) that I should get anywhere from a 20%-40% boost in PPD once I am able to go from Single Channel to Triple or Dual Channel. It seems that, in [email protected] anyways, my CPU cores are memory bandwidth starved atm.

[email protected] seems to be the only "real world" application that I've found is affected so much by my running ram in single channel.

I'm still tweaking the system, till I can afford more ram, I'm going to have to suck up the performance penalty, but that doesn't mean I can't squeeze more performance in other ways :thumb:

Sagath

Staff member
GTX460 is around 9k to 12.5k depending on clocks and WU. GTX470 is around 12k to 16k depending on clocks and WU. GTX480 is around 14k to 18k depending on clocks and WU. At least this is what I've gathered from the few Fermi users who fold here.

Just to clarify, the only change in Fermi PPD are totally based off Core (and thus shader) clocks.

All the Work Units are the same as of right now, project 10632 worth 611 points every time.

Chilly, Nice to see you back in the rig. Guess I better get my new d0 930 overclocked so I can get some SMP folding, or you'll be blowing by me in no time! :ph34r:

Latest posts

Twitter