What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Soultribunal

Staff member
Grab Enzo Tech Sinks Charlie. At least they are copper , and look better than the AU ones you have right now.

Otherwise....Damn that is an awesome board.

ST

_dangtx_

Banned
there you go.

although there was talk of big impact on cpu folding after a second or third gpu in the mix.

Xeven

Crap. Have to shutdown 3 gpus till morning. I accidentally killed my SMP client runing a P2684 a few hours ago and now I have to play catch up with the freaking deadline -_-'

_dangtx_

Banned
how close will it be? before they cut the power the other week i waited till the last moment for the gpu wu to finish. about 1-2 minutes away from complete darkness

Xeven

HFM at the moment is stating that I just might make it by 14 minutes. It'd be a royal waste of 3 days if it didn't. :sad:

LCB001

HFM at the moment is stating that I just might make it by 14 minutes. It'd be a royal waste of 3 days if it didn't. :sad:
Ah the pleasures of running -bigadv with multiple gpu's, if you don't want to have to monitor it constantly you might be better off runnng the regular -smp. With three gpu's there won't be that big a diff in ppd anyways...

Edit; At least compared to a 2684 WU...

Xeven

I'm kinda realizing that at the moment. I was supposed to turn 4th gpu on tonight as well. At 3xgpu the usage is spread out ~90% across all the gpus. Adding another I'm guessing ~87%? So -smp + 4xgpu3 (@100%) is probably the best way to go for around 70K/50K min/max or 140K/100K for the twins. Their mom might just have to come to life sooner.

I never thought I'd be asking for winter to come in early this year. Give me some ice already dammit, I wanna start running full blast!

Last edited:

4DoorGTZ

Hah, I left my 9350e rig from my sig running for a couple days in my 900sqft condo with the window in its room open 3", came back today a couple days later and its 32c in the whole place :) Unfortunatly I took some measurements and the rack unit I wanted to buy/build wont fit... Might have to just be a custom cabinet with shelves and an intake of cold air at the bottom (from a window with dryer ducting) and an exhaust of the hot air from top with the same ducting. Make my own window insert with a couple holes for intake/exhaust... Guess I'll take all the measurements I need now and draw up plans on my next 2-3wk work outing.

Latest posts

Twitter