What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Xeven

Might have to just be a custom cabinet with shelves and an intake of cold air at the bottom (from a window with dryer ducting) and an exhaust of the hot air from top with the same ducting. Make my own window insert with a couple holes for intake/exhaust..
If only I could convince the wife to go for something like that. -_-'

stoanee

I'll be insulating the garage these next days off to help capture the heat generated by Nvidia this winter. It will be interesting to see what happens in the garage when it gets really cold outside.

I wish the SR-2 took I7 cpu, that looks like a fun thing to play with. I have too much invested in my I7 rigs plus I do like the steady output of gpus.

_dangtx_

Banned
if your insulation rocks? it will be nice and warm there.

and congrats xev on the timeline thingie :)

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Grab Enzo Tech Sinks Charlie. At least they are copper , and look better than the AU ones you have right now.

Otherwise....Damn that is an awesome board.

ST
Thanks, I did pick up some Enzo sinks, some AS5 and a Therlmalright HR-09S Type 2 for the PWMs. I'll see if those fit.

Wowsers! Not really all that impressed, until I see some PPD...;p
:haha: Gimme 2 weeks. Need to see what kind of oc the E5520s can do (unless I have new chips...:ph34r:), make sure the oc is stable for Bigadv then see the output.

I did capture a P2685 that I'll play with, and see what kind of ppd the rig can generate over a few frames.

_dangtx_

Banned
do you guys back up some wu's for later testing? you know, check stability, or ppd for different machines?

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I did, for the reason explained above. It will allow me to benchmark the BIOS changes while oc'ing.
That WU is complete and sent, and the benchmarking done will be while the rig is offline.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Thanks, I did pick up some Enzo sinks, some AS5 and a Therlmalright HR-09S Type 2 for the PWMs. I'll see if those fit.

:haha: Gimme 2 weeks. Need to see what kind of oc the E5520s can do (unless I have new chips...:ph34r:), make sure the oc is stable for Bigadv then see the output.

I did capture a P2685 that I'll play with, and see what kind of ppd the rig can generate over a few frames.

Good Choice, those enzo's have done wonders on the budget boards that come with nakkid VRM's and MOFSETS.

let me know how it goes,
ST

_dangtx_

Banned
:)

its really nice to have new faces in here. im not saying the old scrooges are boring, but still. getting your first 100k, 500k, 1mil? oh the memories.

Xeven

Nina and Pinta finally did it! I get to be PPD leader for a couple of hours until charloz24 kicks my butt. :rofl:

Latest posts

Twitter