What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

stoanee

Folding Team
Is it normal to drop from 100% usage once every 30 mins or so then go back up to 100% for another 30 mins, or does it have to stay at 100%?

ADay2Long

Good call!!! Got the swap to a new core here.....

Also ended up with both cards reporting a single failed unit, which I'm assuming is this instance.
Same here, both cards that show the new display style both had a failed work unit. The first one since they've been folding.

Never had a problem gpu folding before, any advice? This is with a MSI GTX460 in my I7 920 that has had no problems in the past. I tried uninstalling the card, drivers and gpu client, no luck.

:angry2:
Just had the same thing today. Turned off my computer and re-started the client and it worked fine. With a MSI GTX460 1GB.

_dangtx_

Banned
depends on the wu, and what else is running. right now everest and precision say that my gpu is at 99%, sometimes it skips and misses on usage .

LCB001

I don't know what they did to the GPU3 core but I like it, still getting 800-1000 more ppd per gpu and as a bonus I'm getting an extra ~3000 ppd on the -bidadv...:biggrin:

Xeven

Ditto, getting the same for all the 460/450's that I have. I can't verify the -bigadv, i'm running a P2686 and P2685 at crawl mode along with multiple gpu3 clients. THe P2685 apparently will make it by 27 minutes, mostly because it had a 6 hour downtime when I moved it to a new chassis. The P2686 is faring better, ~28K PPD using -smp 6 with 3 gpu3's running at the same time, though I expect it to go down soon.

Whatever they're doing I'm all for it, getting an extra ~5-8K is always nice. :clap:

Last edited:

LCB001

I'll take it, with everybody's ppd going through the roof lately I'm going to have to get serious about this Folding stuff again soon.

Good stuff...:thumb:

ADay2Long

Down clocked below stock?

If so I'd RMA it, since after all you paid to use the CUDA fonctions on the card, and even at stock, they are not stable. Just a thought! :thumb:

Latest posts