What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

_dangtx_

Banned
i say you may just forego the pain of 5 minutes. worth it. if you can, why not? :)

i see you ppl have good luck with mir's, i personally been plagued. last year's ocz hasn't cleared yet....

ilya

i say you may just forego the pain of 5 minutes. worth it. if you can, why not? :)

i see you ppl have good luck with mir's, i personally been plagued. last year's ocz hasn't cleared yet....
If you take the time to scan/photocopy everything and keep track of when it was sent and how long it's been, etc, you'll get it every time. A $10 MIR is definitely worth 10 minutes of my time. Hey, at minimum wage you make that in an hour. (here in ON at least)

_dangtx_

Banned
i hear you. just out of principle ive been on the phone with them...3-4 times, say 1-1.5 hrs including waiting. i wont give up lol.

back to folding.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Good Lord, no. I sure hope that 2nd one will be in perfect condition.

The 1st still has not reached SoCal... slow UPS...

Xeven

P6900 bigadv, some folks at H are doing 160K (SR-2) on them o_O Looks like you'll have a blast with you're SR-2 3.0charlie :shok:

Latest posts

Twitter