What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

4DoorGTZ

Lol, checked up on my folders via remote desktop while in the hottub in a condo on the side of the Kimberley ski resort. Hope the iPod doesn't go for a swim.

sswilson

Staff member
nice one her ss!

whats it pulling at the wall?
Heh... for about the 10'th time.... I don't own a kill-a-watt, and don't really have any intention of picking one up... ;) I suspect however that it's drawing less than the 275 did. :)

boggtrotter59

First run on the 560ti which has replaced my 275.....

TPF 1:17 on a 6801 for 15.1K. Hopefully I'll pull a 6805 on the next one to see how well those "extra" points scale. :)

This is the initial OC of 1008 / 2200. Temps were sitting at 66c with auto profile (60% fanspeed) and are currently sitting at 61c w/ 100% fanspeed.​
Impressive numbers!!! What make/model of card did you get? I see the EVGA's are on sale for $249. @ NCIX.

_dangtx_

Banned
@4door : you dog! how many girls in there with ya? :p

@ss you will,one day you will. ill pester you till you get one or i ship you one lol!

@bogg her ss' numbers,oc side, are impressive. most cards do around 950 core from what i read. :)

_dangtx_

Banned
in that price point you cant get wrong wither way. the lowest oc's ive seen/read are a bit over 900 mhz but those are considered
weak,rather.