What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

SugarJ

Staff member
Good call, Ross probably has something in his shop that will do the trick. If he's in town, that is.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Don't suppose you have any pictures of it mounted?
I was thinking about getting a 270/470 for an SR2.. just haven't got around to it. You guys need to post more pictures of this.. :)
There you go. No blood this time around, and in a server case you don't care much about cable fu. With the amount of cfm in there...

Had to tap 3 new post locations, on the same side of the PSU. Otherwise, it was a simple drop in. Only minor issue is the lenght of the PSU - it does not allow for the cover to be re-installed. I'll probably run it as such anyway.

stoanee

Now you have done it.....scratch the next SR-2 build. :blarg:
I may be stuck with a Xeon L5640 that I have bid on.

AMD research has begun. :whistle:

_dangtx_

Banned
the 16 cored ones should make even the most avid intel fanatic drool to the bone hehe

plus 4 of them,as per above? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BrainEater

Sorry was werkin.

@ 4 door ; Um........really the only place to goto is the places you describe as catering to oil and gas etc....

Our company uses JP metals ,they cut our brackets out on a CNC laser !

I'm about to goto JP for some waterjet work , I'm back to Calgary for a short holiday and i'm going to set that up when I'm back.Here's the Caveat ; I know for a fact that JP is backed up by a couple weeks , it's why I'm coming back.

I can probably help yah out with getting the work you want done thru JP , but it could be a month .

:thumb:

Twitter