What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I've found through my research that MM makes custom motherboard backplanes, but that's it. Server racks are the only solution. Unless you hack a case.
If anyone, you could do it.

4DoorGTZ

The old Stacker 810, and a Haf (932 i think). The haf needs slight mods something like grinding or cutting something.

lowfat

Staff member
Stacker 810's are so extremely rare . But it looks like it would be perfect. The old Rocketfish tower looks like it might work as well. Although it might require an extension added to the motherboard tray, which is easy work at least.

Now only if I could find one of these for sale.

Crandall

There you go. No blood this time around, and in a server case you don't care much about cable fu. With the amount of cfm in there...

Had to tap 3 new post locations, on the same side of the PSU. Otherwise, it was a simple drop in. Only minor issue is the lenght of the PSU - it does not allow for the cover to be re-installed. I'll probably run it as such anyway.
Ridonculous! Way To Fold

4DoorGTZ

I found a couple ppl who were selling 810's, but it was going to be $50 plus shipping on that behemoth from the states. The 4U I got was $89 from NCIX.

Latest posts

Twitter