What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

LCB001

I may come back over to HWC to fold. You guys are moving up and I can add a helping hand to the effort. An extra 50K ppd cant hurt. Just need to get my GTX 460 swapped out to give me two again. Had one die (error 43). I modded a case for my dedicated folding rig and now one of my 460s died. I had watercooled them both and now have to go through the pita of swapping blocks, etc. The build is in my sig if you want to see.
Welcome back, with the summer slowdown we certainly can use the help...

BrainEater

welcome back !

-----

I , for one will have tripled my output in the next week.

Let's go team !! Time to crank em up !

Hewlett Packard can go fu(k themselves.

Haha

:thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Back from my drive to NF from Ontario. Also had an opportunity to meet some HWCers in Montreal three weeks back while on my journeys.

Any news on the current folding front? I have seen some interesting stuff on deadlines and such while skimming threads.

edit: and I have maintained ~90k while away.:bananafunky: Gotta love watercooling and a UPS! Just set up the main rig and go. I'll be turning on the folding rig very shortly too.

JJThomp

Gah bulldozer must come out so I can buymy rig and have no regrets... I just feel like an 8 core must give me better PPD than a 4c/8t i6 2700k. By the time my summer is over I might be able to afford a gtx 580, then I will really pump out the numbers, right now I think I will be able to swing a GTX 570 twin frozr II, not the best bang/buck but definately worth the PPD for me.

Must fold sooner.... *collapses*

_dangtx_

Banned
Gah bulldozer must come out so I can buymy rig and have no regrets... I just feel like an 8 core must give me better PPD than a 4c/8t i6 2700k. By the time my summer is over I might be able to afford a gtx 580, then I will really pump out the numbers, right now I think I will be able to swing a GTX 570 twin frozr II, not the best bang/buck but definately worth the PPD for me.

Must fold sooner.... *collapses*

hope your feel is right on! @@ :)

Way To FoldWay To FoldWay To Fold
Way To FoldWay To Fold
Way To Fold

Rison

Administrator
Folding Team
I can't wait for winter. I'm a real winter person, and 24-28c makes me melt inside.

Anywho, fold on guys - I know it's been a tough summer for the guys in Ontario, cooler days and fall will be on us soon.

Latest posts