What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

BrainEater

The multicores are really coming down in wattage ...we need the video cards to come down too.

I really hope Bulldozer is a smash hit.

That way , my Intel chips will come out faster and cheaper.*

:haha:

Edit : * That aint fanboi , I run AMD right now too , I'm just waiting for SB-e .

:thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Should be up to full folding speed if the weather stays cool. PPD should be getting a healthy bump in a few days when the work gets submitted....

krazyups

Sorry 3.0, didn't see it in time. The Director of Engineering at my work lives over in Michigan, and he has stated in the past that we could ship stuff to his house and he'd bring it in for us. If something like this comes up again, shoot me a PM and I'll try to arrange it as quickly as possible ... that is ... if you trust me! :bleh:

lowfat

Staff member
Man I really hope Bulldozer performs awesome. I really have an urge to build another folding rig here and really would like to give AMD a try again.

BrainEater

Hey, Intel does perform awesome.Lets go ! nov 30 buddy !!!!

:haha:

From what I've seen , the only thing going for AMD is the 'Interlagos' opterons , and even then , I think SB-e will crush em.I really hope I'm wrong but...

:thumb:

edit :

We are in a market flux.your average gaming rig/folding rig is on par with many server/enterprise systems....It should be an interesting battle.

:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

PerryC

Don't want to rain on your parade...but we passed that a little while ago, and somebody posted the certificate ( I just can't find it). We are ~80 million over right now...~2 million a day average, that means somewhere about a month ago.

It is an awesome feat though Way To Fold

We should be passing Vietnam Global Team and moving into 20th as a team on the next update.

I really need to increase my production :sad:

edit:-- found it http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...eam/45301-one-billion-today-2.html#post537374

Last edited: