What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

BrainEater

Yep Vietnam Global appears to have lost a major contributor .

At the moment we are on target to match our CC production on a fulltime basis.....AGAIN.

!!

------

Great work everyone !!

:thumb:

PerryC

I am a little curious to see who is folding under Beavers_Gone_Bananas still. BGB is hovering around the bottoem of the top 20 contributers list for the team.

krazyups

Don't want to rain on your parade...but we passed that a little while ago, and somebody posted the certificate ( I just can't find it). We are ~80 million over right now...~2 million a day average, that means somewhere about a month ago.

It is an awesome feat though Way To Fold

We should be passing Vietnam Global Team and moving into 20th as a team on the next update.

I really need to increase my production :sad:

edit:-- found it http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardwarecanucks-f-h-team/45301-one-billion-today-2.html#post537374
I do remember that now, it seems that I mistook it as 80K over instead of 80M over ... :doh:

Shredder

I am a little curious to see who is folding under Beavers_Gone_Bananas still. BGB is hovering around the bottoem of the top 20 contributers list for the team.
I know of one machine contributing to BGB. I built it during the Chimp Challenge and sent to the owner.
It has a 1100T Phenom™ II X6 and a Radeon HD5770 so I know it isnt the sole source of ppd for BGB.
He liked the idea of looking for cures and has been running it when he can. I did tell him how to customize but he hasnt bothered changing the setup. :bananafunky: Still folding though.

lowfat

Staff member
Looks like Fermi workunits are still a pig when it comes to CPU usage. My 2600k bigadv dropped from 39,629 PPD down to 33,406PPD when I decided to start up the GTX580 client overnight. Almost a 20% drop in performance. Guess I'll be sticking to just the bigadv client and skip on the GPU client.

SugarJ

Staff member
You should pick up 15k PPD from a GTX580, so losing 6k on your CPU wouldn't be a bad trade-off in my books.

lowfat

Staff member
I'm a stickler about efficiency. I get about 20k from the GTX580 but I also double my power consumption. I only pull about 240W from the wall when doing the bigadv w/ the 2600k.

JMCD

I'm a bit out of the loop, what kind of PPD could I expect on a Q6600 and a GTX 460? The PC will probably be on ~8 hours a day average. Is the SMP worth it if since I can't do bigadv.

Latest posts

Twitter