What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Inik

I just started to fold again! The weather is colder so I won't suffocate in my pc room now!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Wow. Without looking, I can guess that 10e and/or DT have taken some systems offline.

That usually means some kind of crazy upgrade is in the works!
Humm I was wrong. DT and 10e are humming along as their usual cancer-curing selves.

CoreX5 looks lower than usual. A quick look through their list and I don't see anyone missing. I'm sure I missed a heavy-hitter somewhere.

Their team is huge though so I would imagine they will be ramping up soon.

Inik: good to see those cou/gpu cycles back!!! I had to shut down my rig last night for a few hours and man...it actually got chilly in the room! Fall is back indeed! Way To Fold

Rison

Hey guys, I haven't been around in a few weeks.. a bit busy.

I'll just throw some gasoline on the fire : someone needs to dethrone me! :canadianwave:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Hey guys, I haven't been around in a few weeks.. a bit busy.

I'll just throw some gasoline on the fire : someone needs to dethrone me! :canadianwave:
I'd love to! Just send me your rigs, and throw in a house to put them in ;p

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Humm I was wrong. DT and 10e are humming along as their usual cancer-curing selves.

CoreX5 looks lower than usual. A quick look through their list and I don't see anyone missing. I'm sure I missed a heavy-hitter somewhere.

Their team is huge though so I would imagine they will be ramping up soon.

Inik: good to see those cou/gpu cycles back!!! I had to shut down my rig last night for a few hours and man...it actually got chilly in the room! Fall is back indeed! Way To Fold
Then again, take a look at our Top 20. It used to take 10k ppd to be part of that select group. As of today, a 20k ppd producer doesn't make it...

PerryC

I'd love to! Just send me your rigs, and throw in a house to put them in ;p
I already have a house he can put his rigs in..... (and I am closer to him):bleh:

I wouldn't mind looking after those rigs for a bit Rison :biggrin:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Can't mess with da missus... also known as She-who-must-be-Obeyed.
Time for a lappy for da missus, me thinks...

Twitter