What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

LCB001

Hey guys, I haven't been around in a few weeks.. a bit busy.

I'll just throw some gasoline on the fire : someone needs to dethrone me! :canadianwave:
You haven't even been up there that long and you're bored already ??.

We'll have to see if we can do something about that...:biggrin:

Xeven

Hey guys, I haven't been around in a few weeks.. a bit busy.

I'll just throw some gasoline on the fire : someone needs to dethrone me! :canadianwave:
Hey, you never know. Some bored folder might just take you up on that challenge.

Rison

Hey, you never know. Some bored folder might just take you up on that challenge.
Haha, thanks for the comments guys - it's all good clean fun for a good cause. I have my SR-2s relocated to work, so it no longer costs me anything to run them (woo hoo!) It doesn't cost my boss anything either, hydro is included.. and we provide internet for the building, so win-win.

I do need to work on bandwidth upload throttling - I haven't had time to look it up. I could buy a managed switch and limit it that way, however I'm not spending any more coin on the folding setup.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
I do need to work on bandwidth upload throttling - I haven't had time to look it up. I could buy a managed switch and limit it that way, however I'm not spending any more coin on the folding setup.
Might have a managed switch for you at a good price. PM me if interested.:whistle:

4DoorGTZ

Haha, thanks for the comments guys - it's all good clean fun for a good cause. I have my SR-2s relocated to work, so it no longer costs me anything to run them (woo hoo!) It doesn't cost my boss anything either, hydro is included.. and we provide internet for the building, so win-win.

Too bad, my 1 system was catching you for a while there.... might have to turn on ol'faithful the octo-gpu box of 3+yrs age.... nah not worth the power/heat..... we'll see what MagnyCours chips go for when ppl start dumping them for Interlagos.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter