What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

MARSTG

I will be taking a break for like a week from folding, I just moved into another building, and I only have emergency internet connection, tethering on the iPhone. I left Colba.net and I am moving back with Acanac, so I might not get DSL till next Wednesday. Anyway weather has cooled a little so it will be nice for GPU folding until Bulldozer arrives, when I plan to get one and move to -bigadv. If the folding performance will scale like the 2600k and can be kept air-cooled at 4.5 GHz I guess we shall have a pretty nice folder.

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
Just tried to do advmethods on my GTX580. The P6720 WU I received pulled an extra 90 watts from the wall. Ran 18C hotter and only gave me an extra 1000ppd. I think I'll pass on advmethods for now.

frontier204

Just tried to do advmethods on my GTX580. The P6720 WU I received pulled an extra 90 watts from the wall. Ran 18C hotter and only gave me an extra 1000ppd. I think I'll pass on advmethods for now.
Well you're a lucky one to get more PPD on advmethods GPU3. My 550Ti takes a 2000 PPD penalty (along with the added power consumption) :whistle:
If that computer wasn't a dedicated folder, did you notice any GUI lag on the 580?

BrainEater

Yesterday's Team production: 4,599,680. :doh:
Awesome eh ? ...I was shocked when I saw that page this morning.

I'm betting we exceed our Chimp Challenge full bore production on a regular basis soon.

**Again**

hawhaw....

Let's Go Team !!!

:thumb:

4DoorGTZ

Well i think i have king quad back up and running on (nearly) free power in my condo, been months since I rebooted it even and forgot all the commands to get it up and runing. Hope I got it right, cant remember if I was suppose to load the kracken and langouste before fah or if it was gonna launch on unit completion, man I dont wanna re-read musky's thead on H.

Sorry to tease you 3 who may have seen me in your sights again for a couple days.

Latest posts

Twitter