What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Inik

Yep, H100

I have to check tonight because it's getting hotter, but I was getting around 60-62 with an ambiant temp of 21C in an haf 922. Thinking of going full tower soon..maybe storm trooper or shinobi XL

You?

BrainEater

Good lord........down to 105k !

Pathetic....I apologize team.two machines are on the bench as we speak.

Let's Go Team !!!

Time to ramp up !

:thumb:

stoanee

Let's Go Team !!!

Time to ramp up !

:thumb:
Yup, I am waffling between getting another gpu or upgrading my cpu. Because of heat I am leaning toward the six core for smp folding. Unfortunately I waffled a little too long and missed the $529 cpu deal. Maybe another one will come along.

:canadianwave:

4DoorGTZ

Get the horsemen up and running and it seems to be stuck requesting from the flakeyest bigadv server they got, good ol x.237.232.237 it's that bad that I remember most of the darn ip.... Stuck for a day trying to get work, while quadzilla is getting something, just not the usuals. So the horsemen are going bigadv-less for a while, sigh.

LoTech

Hey guys I am out of town this friday teh 11th to the 19th. I am leaving the machines on. But is guess my question is will my contributions help or not? I am running about 60-70K PPD. But, if I have a failed gpu slot I won't be her to reboot it. Is this going to help you with CC or do I have to reassign my production during the campaign?

chrisk

Folding Captain
Hey guys I am out of town this friday teh 11th to the 19th. I am leaving the machines on. But is guess my question is will my contributions help or not? I am running about 60-70K PPD. But, if I have a failed gpu slot I won't be her to reboot it. Is this going to help you with CC or do I have to reassign my production during the campaign?
You would need to change your username and passkey before the challenge.

You can PM me if you want the info now and make the change before you leave :thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter