What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

great_big_abyss

Hey Dead Things. Just noticed you passed 10eee to become the top folder on the NCIX team. Nice job!

You should definately come back to OUR fold though. I'm sure we wouldn't mind having your 1 000 000 ppd. Are you going to fold for us for the chimp challenge?

stoanee

Hey Dead Things. Just noticed you passed 10eee to become the top folder on the NCIX team. Nice job!

You should definately come back to OUR fold though. I'm sure we wouldn't mind having your 1 000 000 ppd. Are you going to fold for us for the chimp challenge?
Check the NCIX forum, I think he is going to give the CC a pass this year.
:sad:

lowfat

Staff member
Me and my lousy 12-thread 970!!!!
Mine can't overclock though. Stuck @ 2.4GHz. :sad:

I actually have another matching CPU on my desk. Just too poor to buy the 2P motherboard right now.

Getting ~30k out of a P6946 using the windows 6.34 client, which isn't anything special. Going to try to setup a VM tonight, hopefully it goes well.

EDIT: It uses less than 1V under load. :punk:

EDIT2: I remember why the Windows client sucks so bad. Once you start doing simple tasks your PPD tanks. :angry2:

Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
It was nice to climb back into the top 5 in PPD, but not for long. Once I hit 25 million I've got to quit for the summer, my basement is getting too warm. The wife's mITX 2600k Rosetta box will be shutting down as well, before it melts into a pile of slag.

BrainEater

That's swanky Lowfat.

I'm working on another 30k borg.

Let's go team !!

I'd like to see everyone get a borg !

Heat , Power= somebody else's problem.

:thumb:

Twitter