What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

stoanee

Got one rig being looked at right now, hope to have it back & running before the end of next week. SR2 is plugging away in the meantime.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Win 8 folding rig is alive. Quick fluid topup and a small snafu with a gpu driver and she is a folding after a sleepy summer. I'll wait for a few WUs before I start looking at ppd.

Inik

Well... I don't know if my FAH GPU Tracker V2 is screwed up, but it's showing 115K PPD on a 7162 WU...

EDIT : the WU is failing to upload.. I guess it's not a good WU :blarg:

MARSTG

or it has been badly processed, i would simply delete it and get something else. I think something is wrong at kakaostats as at last check it says that I have uploaded 53WUs!
I love it when I am getting the 609x WUs, they are the best optimized for my system.

Last edited:

stoanee

Flurries this morning, we are trending upwards, my cpu needs overclocking (25-27K at stock) and my 2WIN needs installing. Things are looking up. :thumb:

Inik

Must feel good to finally have a working rig haha!

Got some weird errors last weeks. My rig would not fold with a3 core...waited a few days and it's all right now!

stoanee

Must feel good to finally have a working rig haha!

Got some weird errors last weeks. My rig would not fold with a3 core...waited a few days and it's all right now!

Got that right, threw me for a loop. Gotta have a ton of spares for troubleshooting, never thought a wonky monitor would cause me so much grief. Prolly kissed off 3.5 million points as well......:blarg:

Inik

I finally picked a 6XXX unit! I got some 8055 WUs for the last 2 weeks, and they give me only around 43K ppd instead of 50K+ with the 6xxx WU.

BeaverBender

There was definitely a rash of low value WU's recently but overall things seem to be trending up... thank you very much cold weather.

In addition, I see that DT is folding once again for the Beavers as of this morning :thumb:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter