What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

sswilson

Staff member
Each of my stock GTX680s is doing 40k right now w/ 7626 WUs.
Unfortunately the 76XX WUs appear to be the only ones that fully load Kepler GPUs, the rest only run at aprox. 85% power. That's great for temps, bites for PPD.

great_big_abyss

My 680 is crunching WU 8073, at 32.4K PPD. It's at about 70C. The nicest thing is that my desktop isn't laggy when I'm running this WU, so I don't have to pause FAH when I'm surfing the web/cocking about. I suppose that's the best part of it.

I'd still rather have a 76xx WU though.

BrainEater

Well.......3 mppd is hard , I admit it , I'm getting shite units too.

Let's go team !!!

Nice ramp up TRAY,Boggsy.....

I'm just waiting on a video card host....

Let's get to 3 mppd everyone !!

:thumb:

great_big_abyss

I guess I'm gonna have to try my 560ti's with the 448 cuda cores out.
Not getting a very good PPD on my Ati 6970

Any suggestions?
No dice on the 6970, bro. Any ATI card will pretty much max out at 5-6K PPD. If you're serious about folding, time to switch over to Team Green.

great_big_abyss

The 3570K doesn't have any client modified. The 680 has client-type: beta. Nothing special done to the i5. Just OC'd to 4.7. Most of the time it'll do avg 16K ppd, but occasionally it'll pick up a good WU and production will boost up. This is actually the highest I've seen it. I came home and saw production higher than when I had my 680, 570, and 1055T, and my jaw dropped.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter