What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

lowfat

Staff member
Finally decided to not be lazy and throw my GPUs under water. Should be folding w/ them now more often. Always had to pause them when I used my computer before as I found them way too loud. Still getting coil whine on the MSI though. :sad:

great_big_abyss

Finally decided to not be lazy and throw my GPUs under water. Should be folding w/ them now more often. Always had to pause them when I used my computer before as I found them way too loud. Still getting coil whine on the MSI though. :sad:
I got pretty bad coil whine from that GTX295 I had a for a few months. That thing was loud! These days my MSI motherboard has a little tiny bit of coil when when the CPU is under load. It's barely noticeable, but it's there, alright.

Soullessone21

I got pretty bad coil whine from that GTX295 I had a for a few months. That thing was loud! These days my MSI motherboard has a little tiny bit of coil when when the CPU is under load. It's barely noticeable, but it's there, alright.
My C32 board for some reason is silent folding but when I play mechwarrior online on it, it screams like the worlds coming to a end. my solution was put a fan between cpu 1 and 2 and turn it to medium it muffles out the noise

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter