What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

great_big_abyss

My production has tanked :( since my 680 left....Seriosly, I dont' even leave my main rig on anymore. I can't wait till my card comes back (the very next day?)

LoTech

Whats going on???

Just got home and all machines are basically idle. Collection servers on all 3 say 0.0.0.0 Whats with that???
Tried to uninstall and reinstall still no luck. All that happened I guess is I lost the WU's it was trying to send. All notices are unknown send or download, but with nothing happening. Might as well shut it down or go back to SETI!!!!!!
Does anyone know what stanford is up to or down to???
thx

BrainEater

Well.....

Sorry Team ,

I'm down to ~ 40 k right now.

I am going from BrainEater the Grey , to BrainEater the White....My whole network is in the process of winning one for the good team !!

---

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill , you little shit.

haha

:thumb:

BrainEater

Bonus !

I can do 115k , still low but it's all good !!

----

Let's go Team !!

We're STILL not doing 3 mil !!!

"C'mon Everybody" let's get to crunching !!

:thumb:

Shadowmeph

I am crunching but my numbers are low like in the 20k area I was hoping to get my 6234 cips working with this mb but no chance of that I am stuck using my 6128s :( but they are better then doing nothing I guess lol.

BrainEater

Win !

Im' back to 100 %.....but....I gotta lot to do before I go back to the skihill !!

I think I'm good for 200 k.

lets find out !!

:haha:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter