What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

akira749

I think they did something to those 8901 during the day because now I have one that will be completed in about 5.5 hours total for 48K!!

let me know if you're seeing an increase on your 780's too

lowfat

Staff member
These 7810 and 7811 WUs are just weird. My PPD is just bouncing all over the place. Ranges from 455k down to 260k. But from my production over the night I say they are a definite improvement over the 8900s. They complete in about 1/3 the time.

BrainEater

Hay !!

Nice work everyone......we're doing a legit 3 mppd !!

I'll be back up soon , surely we can get 4 mppd ?!!!!

:thumb:

great_big_abyss

Um... GTX650Ti Boost doing 129K PPD... And no, it's not a momentary reading after just having started up my rig. It's been doing this all night...

Attachments

lowfat

Staff member
O man. It seems these WUs went out by accident. They won't me assigned anymore. But people were getting ridiculous results with Titans, like 650k ppd.

draemn

I didn't seem to get a points bump that indicates I had a single 78xx WU :( Oh well, I'm still clocking over 75k PPD on average and can run both GPUs for a couple days thanks to cooler weather.

Latest posts

Twitter