What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

4DoorGTZ

No rush, i'm out of town. Just started folding on my laptop's 980m while not using it..... I just cant get FaH past the corporate firewall here in camp and have it on my aircard for folding.

4DoorGTZ

I've done a bad thing..... Snapped up something I spotted on Kijiji on my way home from up north.

Supermicro 4U Tower
With this motherboard
Populated with cpu's ram and hdd's.

7x PCIE 2.0 x8 :bananafunky:

MARSTG

Ok, my 290X is hitting new records, 420k on a 114xx WU. Yeah, I am folding for EVGA atm, looking for their monthly 10$ and then will be switching for the home team.

Attachments

4DoorGTZ

heh, the 4u tower had just enough power connectors to run the 290x's just had to disconnect the sas backplane. Stock speeds supposedly gonna do 680k, once its finished its first WU's I'm gonna open it up and install more fans. Its funny how 2x 3 heights GPU's look inside a server tower.

Seems I got rid of all my risers/extenders when I got rid of GPU bitcoin rig parts..... Either way, PSU's Cables and some kinda rack are needed before I can max this thing out at 7x PCIe. It does feel weird to have PURCHASED a legal copy of Win10 Pro for this toy, had Win7 Home Premium lying around but got 2 CPU sockets to run :(

-update, BOOP! blew a couple Wu's pushing the OC too much. 1200/1600 @+200mv didnt last more then 2mins, trying 1150/1450 @+200mv.... just waiting on them slow assignment servers, sigh.

Last edited:

MARSTG

try them at stock speeds. From what I heard 1100 is doable with +25mv.

Last edited:

BrainEater

I'm down another machine forsure.That rig has 1070 and a titan, it gave me nice colored snow on the monitor yesterday...:blarg:

Good news is, my garage is coming along nicely, my main rig will be back soon.
---
Well that and the upcoming upgrade.hawhaw.They are building my new case now.
---

Let's go team !!
We're down to like 15 people.WTF !!
I know I'm down too , and it's summer now so...

I'd like to have a conversation with the 15 of us that still fold !
Let's come up with a plan to increase our team by winter.6 months.

:thumb:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter