What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Jake_HT

Do it from the desktop (right click, properties) at least it's like that on XP.. then click the 2nd monitor, and enable extended desktop!

Realityshift

It looks to me like the way the short cuts are formated they just target whatever executable file is in the client folder, aka CPU is Fohcore_78 and GPU is core_11. maybe if I rename this exe file? lets try it.

Realityshift

Ok I managed to find the executable, was in my programfiles, I did a little playing with the shortcuts, none of this was in the tutorial =( I can make a short cut that works fine for getting GPU0 to work but I just cant get GPU1 to start working, its status shows as working (0/0)..

Realityshift

Strange I have it setup how the link you showed me says too and still (0/0) both CPU and GPU1 are running as per normal, although when I click on display on GPU0 it shows as a 9800GTX although GPU0 should be a 9800GTX+ since thats whats in my motherboards primary slot.

4DoorGTZ

right click on gpu1 and go to the log file, should help decipher whats wrong.

Did you specify a different machine ID in the config?

Alwaysrun

BrainEater you sir are starting an arms race! I need to whore myself out another few times cuz I'm $60 short of grabbing another 260 Black Edition. lol
I'm to cheap though. I'm going to wait just a few more weeks then BAM! I'll strike. this week was the first wave of the 260's and 280's falling in price...there will be better deals very shortly my crystal ball tells.
And greetings to all the new team members. Hope someone told you guys to add -advmethods to your GPU client for juicey Projects.
Got my 1st 420 pointer today. damn those arn't to shabby either eh.

LCB001

Strange I have it setup how the link you showed me says too and still (0/0) both CPU and GPU1 are running as per normal, although when I click on display on GPU0 it shows as a 9800GTX although GPU0 should be a 9800GTX+ since thats whats in my motherboards primary slot.
Don't use the display function as it is known to be buggy and can slow down your Folding or cause a crash. Check your progress with FahMon.

The display reads a GTX+ as a GTX vanilla, it does the same on my rig2

Twitter