What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

zlojack

I FINALLY got my GTX 285 out the door today for step-up so I should have my GTX 295 next week!

sswilson

Staff member
Just over a month until I pass him :)
Not like that hasn't happened before.... :whistle:

What were you running when you first showed up here? Seems to me you might have been the first quad core folder I saw, and at that time I was still running my S939 3700. :)

Alwaysrun

OMG get ready for the HORDE folks! It's going to get crazy hectik in here real soon. What a terrific way to encourage recruits and moreso I suspect HWC forum will finially top 5,000 users! I gotta say both those cards are tasty pieces of candy and I absolutely love the way they set up this contest. I wish everyone good luck and if any of the staff is ameanable would you consider having my babies? lol

Soultribunal

Staff member
Guys guys guys...

We need not worry about anyone else but me.
After all.
I have 'The One' :ph34r::ph34r:.

LOL!

I think this is a great thing to be doing, I've been happily folding since Christmas Time, and Will continue to do so!

Go Team Go! Lets hit top 100!!!!!

ST

4DoorGTZ

Not like that hasn't happened before.... :whistle:

What were you running when you first showed up here? Seems to me you might have been the first quad core folder I saw, and at that time I was still running my S939 3700. :)

Yeah, I'm still running it :( q6700es that use to have a Coolit Freezone on it and way OC'd... nowadays its just a simple AC Freezer heatsink/fan and it runs stock speeds. Folding on my OC'd 2900xt's on this machine.... man is it dated.

Its taking a lot longer to get my new rig up and going since its my first WC job and my first dual socket job all in one, I tell ya its the little things that get ya.

Latest posts

Twitter