What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

chrisk

Folding Captain
how many ppd should i see roughly with my setup?
Depends on any OC you have going, and the specific work your rig is doing at the particular moment. The GTX 260 should get you around 5000-6000 PPD if tweaked, and the CPU...I am not sure. My guess is around 2000PPD, if you use the vmware client and set everything up correctly.

If you are new to this, just start with the GPU2 client for your video card. Then, start looking through our [email protected] section for some ideas on how to best utilize your CPU.

Silvgearx

how many ppd should i see roughly with my setup?
maybe around 8000 PPD if you use the cpu too

Wow we getting a lot of new faces in [email protected] :punk:

Its good to see people start folding :clap::thumb:

I just check extremeoverclocking.com, our team member has be increased to from 50 ish active to 82 peeps in the last 3 days :shok:

Silvgearx

i just notice the Asus give away :doh:

No wonder that active users when from 50 to 82 :clap::haha::thumb:

Lets hit that top 100 guys :bleh:

BrainEater

It's a given if we keep up the good work.

Hardware Canucks is by far the best crunching team around.I'd love to see a production VS users statlist.

-----

I think we all need to drink a beer together right when we bust #100.

I will work on planning this !

:thumb:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I'll drink a second in Calgary this summer... already had a chat with She who must be obeyed, and it looks promising...

zlojack

Well, if you guys ever get down here to the big smoke, you know we should go for a pint or two! We tried to set something up a while back but circumstances didn't work out. We should try to set it up again. I think it was kruzn4ever and some other guys. Can't remember... :biggrin:

Latest posts

Twitter