What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

LCB001

Looks like 3.0charlie is ramping up, that should give us a nice boost. Everybody seems to be hitting their stride now, 200,000ppd here we come...

@Zlojack- If you get that going you will be making some major PPD...:thumb:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Good ebay seller so far - lots of communication, asked for a ton of pics. I should know more tonight.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Damn Charlie, thats no good. Hopefully you can get that resolved somehow so that you don't lose out on either the money or the cards...

I hit the 20k (not that big of a deal) mark last night. Got a stable OC on my 2600 and now its folding like a champ. Sure its an older card, but it runs cool in my case 42 degrees while folding. And my CPU is doing a good job as well.
So, I'll keep it up, and slowly our team will rise higher and Higher hopefully.

Regards,
ST

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Both cards were damaged during shipping. The seller does not recongnize the box he used... Both cards were shipped in a proper manner, he even sent me pics of the pacaking since he didn't use the original boxes. When I opened the package, the cards were nowhere near as package as the pics I have.

So the production will come from the GTX260 in my main, the second 260 being sold already - it will be replaced by one of the 9800GTs.

Until I find 2 more GX2s, that is.

Latest posts