What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

chrisk

Folding Captain
You saying 3.0 that the guy shipped you a couple of cards in packaging, and that they arrived in a different package??

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
I was rather unhappy to learn that he didn't have the original boxes. I told him to take pics of the packaging, to show me that he properly secured the cards. Which he did. By the same token, I saw which box he used.

Which is a different box than the one I received. With the cards packaged differently than what I saw in the pic.

I sent him a pic of the box I received, with his hardwritten label on it.

It's not the same box...

chrisk

Folding Captain
I hope he fixes this for you...I believe this is his responsibility to get right (he refunds you and then he files insurance)

3.0charlie

Hope not. Paypal is already contacted on my side, I'm one message away from freezing funds in his account.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Its most likely he did pull a fast one...perhaps he was not happy that you were not happy that the boxes were not original. Otherwise somebody would have had to intercept the package, repack it (using his hand-written address label), and then send along its merry way. Or he did not send it as he pictured. The latter is more likely I believe. Good thing you have Paypal as a recourse...

zlojack

Yeah...I mean, who the hell would take the time to pull a box switch en route?

It seems like he just showed you one picture and sent something else.

Silvgearx

What a F:censored:er. Best to freeze funds now, no point in talking to trash like them! Its not gonna get anywhere unless you get some officials involve.

3.0charlie

He's got 68 transactions on fleebay, 100%. Why would he do such a thing.

Let's hope he's legit.

Latest posts