What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Haha Cashe great graph! Enjoy the top 5...I have only 1 rig running now, with a special gift coming from Evga in the mail to get my main rig up again...:bleh:

Great job everyone...we are rising up the charts very fast! :canadianwave:

CasheKicker

CasheKicker

Awesome graph Cash! Ahh colors, eye candy for this folder. lol

BTW Congrats to everyone our team hit 30 million points and are standing strong in the 130th spot. It seems that I wrote a thread not more than 4 months ago giving praise to the team for hitting 200th spot and having 16 million points. great job to all! :thumb::canadianwave::clap:

*Edit: Cash enjoy that #5 position while you can. Santa John sent me a present and by tuesday you'll be hearing my footsteps...Bwahahahaaa....:bleh:

Oh and the competition heats up. You guys are going to force me to fill the empty slot on my board and to put together another dedicated folding rig... Stop, please stop.

Must fold more...

Must fold more...

Must... Fold... MOOOORRRRRREEEEEe aaaahhhh ha ahah aha hahahahah aa ahah.

frontier204

These posts are my motivation to continue poking my GPU client after the ~400 EUEs that I must have witnessed :whistle:
With GPU-client generated points staring down at me from the top 5, I just can't get myself to keep that GPU idle. Every week I consider doing something with my two empty PCIEs, but have held out so far.
Go team :canadianwave:! I'll continue my fight against the nonzero force sum as long as that GPU of mine survives! (and if it dies I'll get a more powerful gpu hehehe)

arekieh

now that i just started im gonna be falling off :( sorry guys, sold my 9600 GSO and a bunch of other stuff, want a new case (silverstone raven). ill start folding on my 720BE as soon as it arrives and ill try to fold on my mobos onboard (HD 3300) rofl

CasheKicker

Hmmmmmm, me thinks B.A. Hines has installed a new video card to add to his folding production. Just when I was a bout to pass him it appears he is trying to get away from me again. Tsk, Tsk...

I shall now be forced to add to my folding farm.

frontier204

arekieh I'd like to know the PPD you get for the IGP, because on my machine it was very low (~200) and it used up a CPU core, so I'd be better off running a uniprocessor client on it

+1 on folding wars are funny;
It looks like Folding@Home is the most intensive PC game you can get these days! Everyone keeps adding CPU and GPU but they still can't max it out.