What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Alwaysrun

Was thinking of picking up magixx's XFX 260 216 for $210 but wouldn't you know I only have $216 in my paypal account and shipping would be more. :sad: Damnit! Anywho if any of you guys need an extra 260 I think his price is pretty good. He'll let it go local for $200 so you'd save alot on taxes and shipping. Damn I wish it didn't take a week to transfer funds into paypal from my bank account.

Ohh well maybe it's for the best as the 275s are going to hit this coming week so I suspect the 260s and 280s will drop even more..And who knows what the initial GTX 275s sales will come in at. I'm kinda torn between getting another 260 or just waiting for my $800 tax return and going i7 with a couple 275s. hrmmm decissions, decissions... what do you guys think I should do? wait or what?

sswilson

Staff member
Gee whiz folks..... the low end of the top 20 list is pretty competetive!!! Dropped about 1800 PPD over the space of a couple of days and I'm off the list!!!! :)

stoanee

Folding Team
I can relate, all you need is for a gpu client to hang or a failure of a VMWare client to receive a new client for a few hours and into the backwash you go!

Nademon

Great to see that the top 20 on EOC are all RED producers!! Seems at present we're about 1.3 weeks from being ranked 103. What an amazing effort from everyone! I'm truly proud to be a part of the little team that could. Top 100...watch out!!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Gee whiz folks..... the low end of the top 20 list is pretty competetive!!! Dropped about 1800 PPD over the space of a couple of days and I'm off the list!!!! :)
You are quite correct Steve... and with the contest coming up, when such folding farm rigs are already part of the Team, the Top 20 will be even more difficult to break...

:ph34r:

Latest posts