What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

chrisk

Folding Captain
I love to win stuff as much as anyone, but for me I am already hooked, and have spent lots of moolah in the past 2 months on my folding hobby (4 video cards, lol...see my sig).
I would love to see someone new get hooked and fold for HWC (new member, a member currently dabbling, or currently folding elsewhere). Anything to get the team PPD up up up....

LCB001

I'm glad to see it will be for everyone, knowing HWC it's going to be a fair contest.

Thanks to all who have put their time into this, sounds like it's going to be a blast...

:bananafunky::bananafunky::bananafunky:

Alwaysrun

Huh? what? A contest. Alrighty! I'm slow tonight as I've been busy laughing at stupid Americans on youtube (there's lots of content lol ). Great to hear a contest is in the works. Do we folders still get an extra entry into contests like before? Ohh shoot it really dosn't matter to me I'm just happy to see a contest coming our way. It's been awhile and the HWC staff always has great prizes and is fair. But one thing I will say..If another dude with 1 post and a member for 2 days wins I'm gonna choke the crap outta my george bush voodoo doll! heh

netforce

Wow, our team is growing quickly! When i started we were at 115, and now at 108!
I'm happy to add ~20k PPD to the pool :)
It just felt wasteful to have a powerful machine just idling all day, so i decided to join last week. :)

Silvgearx

God another freaking dreadful F@H exp for me :angry2::censored:

First it was the stupid PSU crapping out, RMAed

Now i notice the P5Q-E is missing the I/O panel :doh: another RMA needed :censored::angry2:

At least we are getting some contest prizes coming.

We could use some good PPD GPUs :whistle:

M

member 3099

I stopped for a few days... are the 511pt WU gone yet? I'll start up again here soon... my fan (for my window) is dying so it gets blazing hot in here while I fold and keep my PC on overnight

zlojack

This is going to be fun. I don't really love Gigabyte, so that contest was sort of tough for me, but I love folding :biggrin:!

Soultribunal

Staff member
First off, Our team is doing Great! I love to watch how far we have come since I stared into the Mix with everyone here.
Charlie, Grats on hitting the 4million Mark (I'm about 100 years off from that LOL!).

Finally, my name is in the Red. This little 9800GT is loving the work I have given it.
I sorta figured out the SMP Client (I have my AMD right now playing with it).
I'll be switching my E4700 Over to the SMP Client sometime this weekend to hopefully squeeze a little more power out of it, along with messing around with my Shader Clock Speed,

ST

Latest posts