What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Synth

Wow I'm surprised to be part of the top 20 producers and ranked ~50th after barely 2 weeks of folding :biggrin:

Can't wait for my Q9550 to arrive so that I can score reasonable cpu PPDs...!

Keep working guys!!!

LCB001

Wow I'm surprised to be part of the top 20 producers and ranked ~50th after barely 2 weeks of folding :biggrin:

Can't wait for my Q9550 to arrive so that I can score reasonable cpu PPDs...!

Keep working guys!!!
Those quads are monsters, you are going to love it...:thumb:

Alwaysrun

To think that around 3 months ago when I just got my 260 Black I was so happy to get 6500ppd I hit #4 for a short while. Heh now it's a struggle to keep within the top 20. It's all good though I can see the 1 million mark within my grasp and the tax return can't come fast enough. I might have to grab a Q9550 as the price seems pretty reasonable these days and I just don't have the cash to go i7. You guys are really getting some nice ppd with that VMware thingy. Ohh and welcome to all the new people, I see we got some real heavy hitters just recently on the team. :canadianwave:

LCB001

Last edited:

Inik

Folding Team
Can't wait to get my gtx 280 back from RMA :biggrin:... They received the card yesterday!

Latest posts