What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Soultribunal

Staff member
After the credit applied for that SMP unit I jump 2 spots and now sit @ 56 uh were sort of neck and neck, but if you're down to just 1200PPD I'm likely to run away with this race @ 9,000-10,000 PPD. Just blame my GTX280 it tears through the smaller units and gets them done pretty quick. I do loose some ground around 5:30pm since my girlfriend shuts down my clients and you could make up some there.

Regards,

EE

No , No, I lost 1200PPD with taking my Test down.
So right now as it stands, I will be good for 3.5-4.5k ppd.
However, if all goes as planned over the weekend, I'll have a rig up that should be good for 8000ppd On its own.
Might make our race a little interesting :)
Good Job though EE btw.

ST

Eagle Eye

Nicely done Braineater, now just work out how much it cost ya in electricity lol.

On a smaller note i just hit 100,000 today woooo!!

Noob folder question time :clap:

Does "credit" refer to the number of points recieve when the unit completes it work?

According to FAHMon my gpu client says that the credit is 1888 points, is that a new one?

Regards,

EE

Soultribunal

Staff member
Woot!!!!!!

Well Guys, looks like I'll make my Name Perma Red from now on.
Went on my Account and Ordered a GTS250, then called up my Mom of all people and got her to create an account on NCIX as well, for a Second GTS250.

So, thats a Pair of GTS's headed my way for the Folding team!!!!!!!!!
*and they thought I was limited to 1* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I go Tommorow to Infonec and Buy my Case, and CPU (AMD X4 810 AM3).

I've got a PSU Already , Optical and everything else!!!!
Just gotta Sell my HIS Card so I can get a Good Cooler for my chip and I am with a Full Fledged , dedicated Folding Box finally!!!

HWC FTW!!!!!!

ST

Latest posts