What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Nademon

Hey thanks Zlojack! Man I didn't even notice until I read your post but it sure does feel good. I'm kind of limping these past couple days in PPD...I had to do a massive rearranging of rigs and parts so I'm not running full steam. My dual GX2 rig is currently down so there goes almost 20k PPD right there. I've been too scared to look at the charts for fear of stroke at seeing my PPD downfall.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Grrrrr.

Bad luck keeps on going, going, going...

Couldn't get the OS to install properly - BSOD. Raised the vram... updated the BIOS... one stick... hanging during boot...

Dead stick. Luckly, I still had my original 3x1Gb sticks.

Loading Vista as I type this.

3.0charlie

Not as much as your issue. I'm still searching the 'net regarding that, no luck on my side either.

Nademon

Lol...can I add to the bag of troubles? My 4870X2's second GPU can't seem to connect to the server and get any work. attempt...attempt...attempt...no go. Don't know if the first GPU's gonna do the same as it's crunching on a WU right now.

zlojack

Seriously. I stepped up from the 285s to the 295s mainly because I wanted the extra folding power (since the gaming performance was a toss-up between quad vs. tri)

:censored::angry2::censored::angry2:

Well, hopefully I can figure it out. I also want to add a 275 at some point, but not if I can't get these ones to work.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Anyone else getting almost exclusively :censored: 511s? I don't recall seeing anything other than these over the last week or so (once or twice I saw something else).

Alwaysrun

Anyone else getting almost exclusively :censored: 511s? I don't recall seeing anything other than these over the last week or so (once or twice I saw something else).

Yeah chris it's a veritable wasteland of 511s, about the only change is the project numbers 5749-5756 so at least theres some variation as pande keeps putting coal in our stockings. In the last 72 hours I've gotten 511s 3 out of every 5 projects. I really wish pande would take into account the added heat these projects create and the season we're in as ambient temps across the folding world rise. I'll be damned if I'm going to downclock so I ordered some Scythe Kaze Jyuni 110CFM to deal with the 511s and the upcoming summer heat. Gentlemen fire up your turbo props heh.

3.0charlie

First numbers are in for the 275s.

#1: 353 points, 8394 ppd. 65C, 60% fan speed. Stock shaders (1458).
#2: :censored: points, 6277 ppd. 63C, 60% fan speed. Stock shaders (1458).

Latest posts