What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Soultribunal

Staff member
So Far so good for me!
The AMD Chip is running 4 Instances of FAH , for an average of 3500-4100ppd.
The GTS250 Varies from 5700-6900 depending on what WU I get.
And last night, admist chatting and the likes, I brought the 'One' Back online for the task.
I never thought I'd do it, but I broke 10k in a 24hour according to EOC lol.

Lets go team! Its fun time!!!

ST

lemonlime

Anyone else pulling those massive 1800 point GPU2 units? They sure take some time to chew.. All three of my cards are working on those as of last night..

Synth

My name is Synth, and I'm suffering from PPD widthdrawal ...!

I've almost completely stopped folding for 2 weeks now...

- My main computer is still in pieces after having installed the Q9550, and not having time to re-assemble my watercooling loop...

- My HTPC has intermittent problems due to my display, and only has 1 of the 2 video cards installed, due to me not having time to fix it / replace the LCD tv...

My newborn son takes priority over folding, but this weekend I might have time to fix everything and come back full strength...

after all, I can't let Lemonlime have all the credit :bleh:

Soultribunal

Staff member
@ Lemonlime, I haven't seen one of my Cards Crunch any of those WU's but I'll keep an eye out and see how long it takes.

@ Synth, nahhhh take your time, let me catch up first!!!

ST

Plathora

Been folding for a few days now and everything is 511, 768, or 1888. I am starting to doubt there is anything smaller.:blarg:

My 9800GTX+ eats the 1888's at a rate of 5348PPD as a reference.

Prof. Dr. Silver

My newborn son takes priority over folding, but this weekend I might have time to fix everything and come back full strength...

Congratulations on your little boy! A kid is the best thing that can happen to us! I found this out little over a year ago! Good Luck and enjoy! :thumb:

Disclaimer: For our underage viewers: Always use a stable dispersion (emulsion) of polymer microparticles in an aqueous medium. Wiki this.... LOL

KeepSix

I've done several 2500's in the last few days. I'm running the CPU client on a Q6600@stock, so they take a while... :shok:

Synth

Congratulations on your little boy! A kid is the best thing that can happen to us! I found this out little over a year ago! Good Luck and enjoy! :thumb:

Disclaimer: For our underage viewers: Always use a stable dispersion (emulsion) of polymer microparticles in an aqueous medium. Wiki this.... LOL

Thanks man, Xavier is a great little guy :thumb:

As for your disclaimer, lol... no need for a wiki look up here !

trayton

I got 3 kids myself and they take a lot of time but its time that I love :)

Congrats to you as well, my newest little guy is 7 months old and hes a tank lol hes already like 26lbs lol. One of my best friends has a son named Xavier as well!

Latest posts