What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Alwaysrun

Busy day today cleaning my rig and installing the new gtx 260. If anyones interested check out my little worklog update.
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/worklog/10476-bang-buck-overclocker-3.html#post190771

I was hoping for a quick install so I could get back to folding for pscout but I ended up rearranging my fans, reapplying new thermal paste to the CPU...yadda yadda yadda. Anyways it took me half the day but I'm folding for pscout now. Thanks Charlie for the assist in getting 2 GPUs folding...I'm sucha nub sometimes lol. Once this new cards got it's sea legs I hope to get it OC'ed to what my other Black can do. /me crosses fingers :biggrin:

Bummer that my first 2 WU's since hitting 1 million points, folding for pscout, and folding with 2 gpus were both those :censored: 511s Damn dirty apes!

Silvgearx

i see that you have 2 gtx 260, do they both run 8x? so does that mean it cripples gaming performance? (since you can only use one) :blarg:

Alwaysrun

haven't noticed any difference in games, and both seem to be folding swimingly. I'm trying my damnest to get the other card to take care of PhysX but so far I've been unable to. I'll grab a SLi mobo soon enough after I get rid of this Asus p45 board. Right now I'm doing roughly 14k ppd Folding for pscout but I'm a little irked that my primary cards ppd went down overall and the new card also produces a little less. All in all about 1k less than I was hoping for but I gather thats expected when multiple gpu folding.

Eagle Eye

So Far so good for me!
The AMD Chip is running 4 Instances of FAH , for an average of 3500-4100ppd.
The GTS250 Varies from 5700-6900 depending on what WU I get.
And last night, admist chatting and the likes, I brought the 'One' Back online for the task.
I never thought I'd do it, but I broke 10k in a 24hour according to EOC lol.

Lets go team! Its fun time!!!

ST

So am I in your sights yet ST?

:punk:

Soultribunal

Staff member
So am I in your sights yet ST?

:punk:

Well, I'm down 3K for Pscout so, you'll have the lead for a while EE lol.
However, If my Old War Medals go to a collector...I have calculated that I have enough for one more Rig with an SLI MB for a change :)

I'll come knocking EE, soon enough lol!

ST

zlojack

My personal PPD will be down a bit, but I've put about 6k into Folding_for_pscout, so it's all good :biggrin:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Well I think a Thank you is in order everyone.
Since I've joined here you guys have been very helpful and paitent with me and my own persona.

Over the Weekend, I hit the top 20 Producers, and that is with 3-4K going to Pscout.

When I joined the list of threats was 2 pages long, with no Overtakes , and now I sit with only 1 threat lol!!!

Thanks for everything,
The EVGA 9800GT that got me back into the Game.
The AMD Board that got me my Folding Box.
Its been a wild ride,

Oh, and Eagle Eye , if you're reading this.
2.6 Weeks according to EOC.

*knock knock*
LOL!!

ST

Jon_di2

Soul : How can you tell what you output a day or whatever? Like what do you mean top 20 point producers?

Thanks sorry I'm a noob at this :(

Here are your own stats:

Trayton - User Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

currently your ppd is 9,816, in the last 24 hrs you received 8,217 pts.

also you can look here to see the teams stats
Hardware Canucks Forum - Team Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats
you can also see that you are 16th in the teams ppd.

Latest posts