What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

zoob

Finally finished re-setting up F@H on my new i7 rig:

GTX285
4 x VMWare SMP clients

Time for a PPD bump!

dhoshaw

Hey Man , its been a good Chase!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Our Florida Friend is still gonna smoke me , but thats okay.
Come fall, perhaps something else will grace my Folding Rigs :)

Regards,
ST

:canadianwave::canadianwave:

Hey ST, you had a reprieve the last couple of days. My main rig went down sometime Wed. Since it is at my office and I haven't been in until this morning, I lost close to 25K points. My average PPD dropped about 3500. :doh:

hertz9753

Hey ST, you had a reprieve the last couple of days. My main rig went down sometime Wed. Since it is at my office and I haven't been in until this morning, I lost close to 25K points. My average PPD dropped about 3500. :doh:

I thought you were redoing you system and something "bad" hapened, like you couldn't remember were you put video card.:biggrin: Just kidding, get that system up and running we need those points.:thumb:

Soultribunal

Staff member

You sir, Are forcing my hand on an Upgrade sooner than I anticipated lol!
(at least the wife is happy at what I'm selling to fund such things).

New Board in a week or two for a second Dual GPU setup.
But, you have some wild PPD, come on bro, lets get you back up and running for the Team!!!!!!

Hertz, Kako has me passing you on 24hour PPD :) Come on, you know you want to upgrade! lol

ST

Latest posts