What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
You guys will see a good drop in the Team's ppd. My folding rig is dead, blown 1kW PSU. I sure hope no other parts were affected. And since I don;t have a spare PSU to test anymore... waiting begins.

zlojack

Too bad, John!

Man...I've noticed a lot of problems associated with folding lately what with hardware issues and the stupid bad WUs and EUEs and stuff!

Dashock

Im down as well till the weather cools down its too hot and Air conditioner needs servicing before we turn it on. Ill be back as soon as the weather cools down.

Soultribunal

Staff member
You guys will see a good drop in the Team's ppd. My folding rig is dead, blown 1kW PSU. I sure hope no other parts were affected. And since I don;t have a spare PSU to test anymore... waiting begins.

Damn Charlie, thats no good man.
Hope it had good Built In protection to save the majority of your Gear.

Grab an X3 1KW if you can :whistle:

Best of luck my friend,

ST

Perineum

I'm crossing my fingers for you. PSUs that fail and take everything out is probably my biggest fear.

Gellidius

Not only do they break (GTX's), but repairs take a loooong time; I sent mine for repairs on april 28th and it's still not back. :-((

My team ranking must have gone way down by now.

Hope to see you all soon in folding heaven, guys!

Latest posts