What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Zero82z

Banned
I want to try again, but it was such a PITA that I'm not sure lol!

ST
Never caused me any problems. I dropped in the new core version, set up the two new clients (for the 9600GSOs; I had the GTX260 running in that machine previously), and everything ran without a hitch, aside from some issues I had with one of the GSOs that were caused by it being clocked too high.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Never caused me any problems. I dropped in the new core version, set up the two new clients (for the 9600GSOs; I had the GTX260 running in that machine previously), and everything ran without a hitch, aside from some issues I had with one of the GSOs that were caused by it being clocked too high.

God I wish it was that easy for me...I'm telling you Zero, I tried everything in the book and even had 3.0 helping me step by step and not a chance in heck to get both folding together.
It wasn't the cards either, they worked perfectly fine independently. And I ran a Memtest on the cards, and Furmark without a hitch.

Just bad luck I suppose.

ST

Zero82z

Banned
And you tried this with the new core version or the old one? The old one certainly wouldn't work, but the new 1.31 core should do it fine.

Lamb

Second GTX285 should be on its way soon (thanks Morphine! :D) I'm gonna play in the big leagues now :p

chrisk

Folding Captain
Main rig is back up and running and folding 100%. Video card temps are really low, not a lot of change with the cpu temps. This means some new gpu shader overclocking is on its way for the extra PPD, but 4.0GHZ on the cpu probably won't be happening.

Maybe another i7 rig is in the works soon....

bwm

You betcha Chrisk, we need everything we can get right now just to cover losses and your return to 100% will definitely help. :thumb:

Arinoth

Staff member
Oh cmon you can push that D0 to 4.0GHz! I'm sporting air and i'm at 3.8GHz (was at 4GHz but something is slightly unstable and with exams i dont have the time to play with it but i was at 4Ghz for a few days, shame on you mr D0!)

Latest posts