What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
you don't need a G80 to do this? Maybe I'll give this a shot. You don't need a dummy plug either?

No dummy plug, and it works. You could also try the nvidia_g92 and _g200 flags. Mine works fine with the G80 though. If it won't work, try the -forceasm flag as well.

chrisk

Folding Captain
No dummy plug, and it works. You could also try the nvidia_g92 and _g200 flags. Mine works fine with the G80 though. If it won't work, try the -forceasm flag as well.

I thought that the G80 flag was the only one that worked? Its all I use on my GTX285s.

lowfat

Staff member
Unfortunately still doesn't work. Added the -forcegpu nvidia_g80 and I still need to disable SLI. If I don't one of the GPU clients does a continuous loop of 'UNSTABLE_MACHINE'. As soon as I disable SLI it work perfectly fine w/o a single fault. Although I no longer need to use my dummy plug :biggrin:

Kilauea

It appears our folding took less of a hit because of the vacations then TPU, we are 1.5 million away, having made 500k more the past week than them. Keep it up guys.

zlojack

So now my cards are folding downclocked :(

I knew setup had gone too easily :biggrin:

Damn

chrisk

Folding Captain
It appears our folding took less of a hit because of the vacations then TPU, we are 1.5 million away, having made 500k more the past week than them. Keep it up guys.

I think the bidadvs will create greater short-term fluctuations in PPD than we are used to seeing. You will see some folks get next to nothing for a couple of days, and then get 60K.

Ocing the folding rig now to see if I can get 4.0 stable. Crashed while folding last night (I was in bed) so I lost some bigadv. Hopefully by the weekend I'll have it figured out properly and folding non-stop before work kicks back in next week.

Lamb

Just bought a i7 920 D0, hopefully I can get it by my birthday and start folding with it @ 4.0 to 4.5ghz ^_^ (I hope it's a good chip :D )

Latest posts