What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

sswilson

Staff member
Damn guys!!!! Average PPD is pushing awfully close to 10K. You folks with your Bigadv are pumping out some ridiculously high points. (Not to mention that it takes 25K to stay in the top 20...... ).

Arinoth

Staff member
Damn guys!!!! Average PPD is pushing awfully close to 10K. You folks with your Bigadv are pumping out some ridiculously high points. (Not to mention that it takes 25K to stay in the top 20...... ).

over9000-4.jpg

4DoorGTZ

If tomorrow ends up a no-work day I should have my 2nd Octo-gpu rig up and running. Its a replacement for my qx6700es that started me folding with HWC... I'm reusing the case (CM Stacker 830) and the Hdd's and some fans. Threw a Phenom II x4 965 on a K9A2 Plat. that I've had lying around.

At least with 8gpu's I shouldnt have to run a USB-DVI "graphics adapter" to get my 3rd monitor running without having to unplug the Home theatre.

Dropped the mobo off at MemX last week to flash the bios, and they discovered the Scythe cooler I had on it when tightened down stressed a crack in the mobo, even flashed it wouldnt post with that cooler, so back to the stock amd cooler and its posting..... I guess a cracked mobo is all you get when shopping for a K9A2 Plat. on ebay for cheap. I did spy a clearance K9A2 on their shelf at MemX for 116.99..... tempting since it seems like I could use a spare.

crazyhorsejohnny

If tomorrow ends up a no-work day I should have my 2nd Octo-gpu rig up and running. Its a replacement for my qx6700es that started me folding with HWC... I'm reusing the case (CM Stacker 830) and the Hdd's and some fans. Threw a Phenom II x4 965 on a K9A2 Plat. that I've had lying around.

At least with 8gpu's I shouldnt have to run a USB-DVI "graphics adapter" to get my 3rd monitor running without having to unplug the Home theatre.

Dropped the mobo off at MemX last week to flash the bios, and they discovered the Scythe cooler I had on it when tightened down stressed a crack in the mobo, even flashed it wouldnt post with that cooler, so back to the stock amd cooler and its posting..... I guess a cracked mobo is all you get when shopping for a K9A2 Plat. on ebay for cheap. I did spy a clearance K9A2 on their shelf at MemX for 116.99..... tempting since it seems like I could use a spare.

Nice to have that kind of hardware "lying around".:biggrin:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Oh I am comming into my true A-game here for HWC :)

Should have another GX2 en route and possibly a mate for my Matrix Finally.

Another 18K right there to the mix.

ST

Arinoth

Staff member
Oh I am comming into my true A-game here for HWC :)

Should have another GX2 en route and possibly a mate for my Matrix Finally.

Another 18K right there to the mix.

ST

Nice:thumb:, there goes my push for top 5 folder on 1 rig :sad:

Arinoth

Staff member
Just put together another rig...:biggrin: You can't let him get away with that ...

I'm a student so i can't really drop that much money on another system, have my sega genesis mod i'm starting shortly (which i hope can do a couple k ppd), also only have 1 monitor and have no space for another (besides its back home)

boggtrotter59

I'm a student so i can't really drop that much money on another system, have my sega genesis mod i'm starting shortly (which i hope can do a couple k ppd), also only have 1 monitor and have no space for another (besides its back home)

I feel your pain... :sad: Maybe you'll win the F@H contest...:biggrin:

Latest posts