What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

MarkOne

Banned
I'm very sorry guy I lie to you, Don't even know if Martin Metal will still talk to me, I said that I will buy 1 260 gtx once a month... it's a lie

I just order and other one :clap::clap::clap::clap:

and how you put the grey box in the signature with the stats

Way To FoldWay To FoldWay To FoldWay To Fold

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Again, the Program is coming along nicely...

There is a sticky thread - how-to for the FaH stats.

Perineum

Err, I hope I didn't somehow claim this team was mine... Hell, a year ago I didn't know what FAH was all about. When I say "this team" I mean it in the sense of all the people that make up this team.

Unless you mean it in a different way and should say "our team" in order to figuratively add myself into the team.

Or maybe I should stop sniffing glue :thumb:

crazyhorsejohnny

Err, I hope I didn't somehow claim this team was mine... Hell, a year ago I didn't know what FAH was all about. When I say "this team" I mean it in the sense of all the people that make up this team.

Unless you mean it in a different way and should say "our team" in order to figuratively add myself into the team.

Or maybe I should stop sniffing glue :thumb:

:thumb::thumb: Our team sounds better !!!

Perineum

Well it is our team, and I sincerely can't believe how well it's doing. We are 11th in the whole world for 24hr average PPD, and just a hair away from taking tenth place from Team Mac OS X. (which gives me a chuckle considering my conversations lately)

Pretty damn remarkable...

crazyhorsejohnny

Well it is our team, and I sincerely can't believe how well it's doing. We are 11th in the whole world for 24hr average PPD, and just a hair away from taking tenth place from Team Mac OS X. (which gives me a chuckle considering my conversations lately)

Pretty damn remarkable...

pscout would be proud.